Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Web Fun

I have to laugh at myself sometimes. I can't even begin to think about how many user accounts I have out there in cyberspace. I only bring it up because I created a new blog tonight. It is nothing worth readying as it was created just to create drama over at another blog host.

In the news the past few days I've been reading about Islamic Extremists and how they are using the internet as a tool to promote their ideas. More specifically it was about Americans who were blogging against America. I was able to Google and find a few. After being banned from posting comments on some of these I figured if you can't beat them join then. I've been trying to think up ideas for things to post like articles about Al-Qaeda losing and jokes about 72 virgins so if you have ideas please let me know.

No comments: