Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Perfect Night Out

Last night (Oct 22nd) was so nice. Alicia and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary and our 4 year anniversary for dating. To celebrate we went to The Melthing Pot for dinner. We went there last year for our anniversary and it is so nice. It is a fondue place to put it simply. It isn't just cheese though. You cook all your food in the pot and get to finish off the night with a nice chocolate dish of your choosing. At first (a year ago) I though this would be some hippie place with guys wearing sandals and beads sitting on the floor around a pot full of cheese but I was pleasantly surprised. I'd love to go back more often but it's priced just right you only get to go on special occasions.

I enjoy our evenings out so much more that we have kids. It use to be just fun to go out but now I try and savor each minute of time we have together and alone without the kids.

So here is to my beautiful wife Alica and to the many wonderful years we have ahead of us.

No comments: